Scoot Boot Info
The beauty of the Scoot Boot is its simplicity and performance. It will not get soggy or heavy when riding through muddy and wet terrain. It is constructed of incredibly strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU). Here at Timberline Tack we ride over the most extreme terrain the Rocky Mountains have to offer and Scoot Boots have tackled it all.
- Easy on easy off
- Low profile and light weight
- Open design allows water to flow out of the boot
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- No cables or Velcro to clog with mud, hair and debris or need replacing
- Easy to clean
- Unparalleled for security and traction
We offer a unique fitting and trial program at Timberline Tack that takes all the worry out of the fitting and buying process. Read more here: Timberline Tack Fitting and Trial Program
Or, contact us! We are happy to answer any questions.
Facebook Message: Karen Timcoe Cox
Fun and informative Facebook group: Scoot Boot Adventures