If the size you need is out of stock let me know - I can special order any size.
The Equine Fusion All-Terrain Ultra is designed to accommodate hard-to-fit horses. This includes horses with underrun or high heels as well as unusual hoof shapes as might be found with a horse undergoing hoof rehab.
Note: I will only be keeping a limited stock on hand but am able to place special orders for out of stock items upon request. If your size is showing out if stock, please message me. I also have fitting shells on hand that I can send and walk you through the sizing process.
EASY TO USE:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, and put the shoe on the hoof.
- Intuitive locking mechanism with two-band locking mechanism.
- Easy to take off.
- Adaptable for hooves with odd shape, form or angles.
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism.
- Suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting.
- The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases.)
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The flexible boot allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole for full contact with the horse's sole to promote natural blood flow and stimulation.
- Improved rubber sole the provides the horse with more dampening and stability.
- Optimal break over.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable material.
- Can be used if your horse is in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses etc.
- Unique tread design provides excellent grip over varied terrain.
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces
- Stud kit can be installed (optional to add dampening pads) for extra traction on ice and snow.
- In order to keep our shipping rates as low as possible, boots will be shipped in standard USPS boxes rather than original manufacturer boxes. Items can be shipped in original packaging on request for an additional $6/pair.