We currently have sizes S10, R10, S11, R11, S12 and S13 in stock but can special order any size.
The Equine Fusion All-Terrain Ultra is designed to accommodate hard-to-fit horses. This includes horses with underrun or high heels as well as unusual hoof shapes as might be found with a horse undergoing hoof rehab.
Note: I will only be keeping a limited stock on hand but am able to place special orders for out of stock items upon request. If your size is showing out if stock, please message me. I also have fitting shells on hand that I can send and walk you through the sizing process.
EASY TO USE:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, and put the shoe on the hoof.
- Intuitive locking mechanism with two-band locking mechanism.
- Easy to take off.
- Adaptable for hooves with odd shape, form or angles.
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism.
- Suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting.
- The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases.)
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The flexible boot allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole for full contact with the horse's sole to promote natural blood flow and stimulation.
- Improved rubber sole the provides the horse with more dampening and stability.
- Optimal break over.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable material.
- Can be used if your horse is in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses etc.
- Unique tread design provides excellent grip over varied terrain.
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces
- Stud kit can be installed (optional to add dampening pads) for extra traction on ice and snow.