Note: E4 and E5 are not yet in stock but you can place your order to pre-order.
The new Scoot Boot Enduro is now IN STOCK!!! Enduros come in slim sizes only. If you are currently using well-fitting original Slim Scoot Boots you can order the same size. If you are using regular width Scoot Boots and your hooves go all the way to the edge of the boots in width, you may need to go up a size. If you need help sizing, contact me!
Features and Benefits
The new Scoot Boot ENDURO has all the great features of the current Scoot Boot (and more!) BUT the key benefit is the ability to fit more equines!
- Fully Adjustable Heel: The Scoot Enduro has fully adjustable straps around the heel bulbs and accommodates various hoof types, especially high heels. INCLUDING MULES!!!
- The smooth flexible heel strap is great for long distance riding
- Range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Strap can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extender places the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
How to Put Enduros on and Adjust them
When to choose Enduros?
- Scoot Enduros fit horses with high-heeled hooves and mules, but may suit some horses with underrun heels, and other hoof types not suitable for Scoot Boots.
- The Scoot Enduro’s shape mimics the Scoot Slim to accommodate these hoof types.
- The Scoot Enduro's adjustable rear comfortably fits these hoof shapes and provides more fitting options for the barefoot horse and mule.
- Scoot Enduro is the best Scoot option for long-distance riding over 60km/40miles.
Here at Timberline tack we USE everything we sell. I was one of the original testers of the Enduro. I have already logged several hundred miles on my Enduros and LOVE them! Snow, slush, mud, gravel, EXTREMELY steep mountainous terrain here in montana, boulder fields, shale, creek crossings, long distances, you name it, I have put it to the test in Enduros.
How To Use the Bulb Strap Extender (IF NEEDED)
IMPORTANT:The Enduro bulb strap is meant to fit BEHIND the heel, NOT hook over the top of the heel like the regular Scoot Boot heel straps. PLEASE contact me for a fit check before using your Enduros.
How To Use the Bulb Strap Gaiter
In order to be eligible for our demo/trial program you must have the fit of your new boots checked by Timberline Tack (can do on-line) BEFORE riding in them.
This will help ensure the best fit for your horse and the best performance out of your boots. Please see this link for info on our fitting and trial process: https://timberlinetack.com/blogs/news/scoot-boot-adventures-fitting-and-trial-program